Nick: If you are working a nine to five and you truly enjoy what you do, you're golden, you have the security you're doing what you love to do. And like, why change that? For me, it was a little different because I was doing a nine to five, like, yes, it was giving me the financial freedom that I was, that I'm looking for. But at the same time, it, it took away something that was very important to me in that was my. And it's not doing something that I'm super passionate about. So if I'd say, if you can find something that you're passionate about and it's in a nine to five setting, like more power to you, like you got it nailed down, you got to figure it out. Yeah. You can't figure that out or find that in the nine five setting, then maybe taking a look at what you can do in the entrepreneur space or what you can build yourself is a better route for you.
Danny: This week I'm talking with Nick Nalbach, host of the Nine-Five Podcast, a show that shares entrepreneurial stories to help you start, build and grow your own online business. Nick I really appreciate you being here. I know we've come back and forth a couple of times trying to make this happen. So really appreciate you being here. How about you, uh, tell us a bit about yourself and your podcast.
Nick: Absolutely first off, Danny. Thanks for bringing me on. I'm super excited to be talking here with you today. Um, then I find podcasts kind of came out as a way for me to interview entrepreneurs, find out what their journey was like transitioning out of a nine to five job into their own business that they built. And I guess the whole premise behind why I did that was because I kind of wanted to. Escape the nine to five for myself for one, but I want to take people along on that journey. And before I decided that I wanted to go down that entrepreneurial route and do the podcast and do all these different things, I didn't really think that it was something I could do. I always thought I was. Dedicated to people like Elon Musk, Jeff Bezos, and like all those guys that like way at the top. And I was like, well, I can't, I'm not going to be Jeff Bezos. Like, who am I? Like, I'm going to stick in a nine to five job. And I actually read a book that completely changed my mindset on the whole thing. And. Since then I was like, holy cow, like there's gotta be other people that are in a similar situation where they're like, I don't feel comfortable in my nine to five. I can't see myself doing this for however many years. And I don't know whether options there are so. By them coming along on the journey, listening to the podcast, guests that I bring on the show, hearing their stories of the jobs they used to work to what they're doing now, kind of shows people that there are other things out there and kind of gives them examples of different businesses that they might be able to create themselves. And we really focus on the back half of our episode, like stretch strategy, tactical type stuff, to anybody who wants to start their business or continue growing. It can get some value out of
Danny: that. And how have things evolved since that first episode?
Nick: Yeah. So actually, when I decided to do the podcast, I wasn't actually going to do a podcast. I kind of just started doing it. Um, I actually wanted to get into video content and the video content scared me so bad. Like getting into video, just freaked me out and. I thought. Okay, well, rather than me talking in front of a camera that awkward, like, I don't really know what to do with my hands type of situation, rather than be caught there. Like I can bring on people and interview them. And now it's me having a conversation, not me just talking to a camera or a lens. And so that's kind of why I wanted to do interview. Once I actually launched the podcast. I realize how amazing of a platform it is to have conversations with amazing people. Like I'm talking to highly successful people that if I didn't have a podcast, I wouldn't have that opportunity. So it became less about me trying to build a podcast and have a space for my audience. Like that's a big part of it, but now it's also like the relationships and the connections that I'm building from having a podcast have been just absolutely phenomenal.
Danny: Has the experience. You just said that video you're uncomfortable being in front of the screen, you get the sort of stage right. Of your like has experienced from the audio version. Is that, so it perhaps made you think of revisiting video for
Nick: the. Oh, absolutely. Um, I actually, so from the very beginning, because I'm very, very much thinking about the content side of things. So right from the beginning, when I started the show, I actually was recording videos. I've published very few videos from my show. I've published some, there's a couple on YouTube and a couple on Instagram that I've shared, but I just knew that I wanted that content. I don't want to get a hundred episodes in and then realize, you know what, I want to start incorporating video now. And then be like, well, I could have had a hundred episodes worth of content to share, and now I got nothing. So I did actually start recording the videos. I just haven't published them a lot, but it definitely has. Built my confidence up a lot to where I'm getting more into kind of the talking head videos and tutorial-based videos and that type of thing. Um, I'm still dabbling with it still trying to figure out the process because that's a whole nother beast in terms of editing and all that, but it's definitely boosted my confidence a lot, and I feel a lot more comfortable doing that type of content, which has been a huge benefit to start in the shows.
Danny: And I can imagine, obviously we have the way, I guess, podcast charts or interviews like this have evolved over the last two years. We COVID and in face in person versus remote. Like we record them. Does that make it easier as well? You think being, in-person having a camera on you, as opposed to maybe two people chatting, like we are with cameras, what, what you feel would be easier?
Nick: You know, I, I have never actually interviewed anybody in person because when I started it was right in the middle of COVID I've always thought it'd be awesome to do in-person interviews. And kinda be able to, I don't know, more like hanging out with a buddy, you can do the same thing on zoom, but it's, I dunno, there's a different feeling in person, I guess when you're hanging out with someone versus zoom calling with somebody. Um, but I do really appreciate these platforms that are coming up like this boom caster that we're recording on right now. And I use Riverside for my show. It's it's giving me an opportunity and giving all podcasters an opportunity to interview people, regardless of where they're at in the. And I think that's super cool because I've interviewed people that are from the UK, Switzerland, India, like I've interviewed people from all over the world. And if it was just an in-person interview show likely I wouldn't be able to get those guests on the show because either they're not gonna be able to come to me or I'm not gonna be able to go to them. So it's, it's definitely open. Like a new level of opportunity in the podcasting
Danny: space. And it's interesting, you mentioned that one of my guests I had on a last season, I think it was, she mentioned that one of her all-time heroes was an entrepreneur from London that lived in Sydney, Australia. So there was no way she's in San Francisco. There's no way she could ever really get out to interview her, but she was up at 40 and one morning and they were chatting via Riverside, fallen off, uh, and talk him, you know, and that was her guests for that show. So it's I think to your point, it's definitely. A lot easier and more effective for podcasters to become more involved on the chat side.
Nick: Yeah, absolutely. I, I just can't speak to that enough because it's, I don't know to me, like I started out blogging, like that's kinda how I was taking people along on my journey was through blogging and it was so incredibly difficult. To get interviews with people like, Hey, can I interview you for a blog article that I'm trying to write? Doesn't sound that appealing. Most people might just ignore you, or it's like pulling teeth to try to get someone to talk to you about that kind of stuff or talk on your articles, I guess. But then as soon as I had a podcast, you can reach out to people and like, oh, you have a podcast that must mean you have an audience. You have a platform for me to speak on. I can be present and. That's why I think is so cool is because anybody can get any guests within reason. Obviously, if it's probably going to have a hard time getting Joe Rogan on your podcast, but you can pretty much reach anybody in the world through social media and what have you. And if you have a podcast, you already have something to offer them. You have that platform to speak.
Danny: And it's funny how that mindset works. Uh, I used to blog, uh, years ago, uh, like yourself and I found that people didn't want to guest blog, but once a podcast came along, it's a different conversation altogether.
Nick: Yeah. And I dunno to me writing it. It's so it's so time-consuming for one, but it was always frustrating. 'cause I'd, I'd sit down to write and I could speak everything that I wanted to write in probably a half hour, but it would take me three hours to get this all down on paper, but, and I can articulate it. I feel like a lot better just talking like on a podcast. So I think it caters more towards people's like natural, like ability to communicate. I know, it's, it's often times harder to communicate in writing, or are you talking about like text messaging back and forth? It becomes very difficult to communicate in text when you don't have like the feedback of the person you're speaking to, or you can kind of gauge how the conversation is going. So to me, it's a lot more comfortable experience. It's just like, it's almost more natural
Danny: and, and speaking to natural, and obviously your, your guests that you have on your various ad guests, uh, across different mediums, if you like an episode of your show had CALSEIA rehome uh, and she was sharing her journey from going from a full-time employed mental health counselor to look into open her own practice. And one of the things that she spoke about was imposter syndrome. And that, that seems to come up a lot, um, with entrepreneurs, I find. Not believe in or not feeling you're qualified or not as good as the next person, if you like, do you find that it's like a particularly synonymous trait of entrepreneurs or content creators in general perhaps are?
Nick: Yeah. I, I definitely think a good majority, if not all entrepreneurs and content creators have that feeling of imposter syndrome at some point. And I don't know necessarily what it takes to kind of get beyond that. Or if you ever do get beyond it, maybe it's just varying levels of when or how you experience it. But I think when you dive into something new, You would like automatically we have this instinct of like, especially something where you're like on a stage, like podcasting or YouTube, or actually going on stage, like you're in front of an audience. Like all these thoughts start going through your head. Like, well, what if they think I don't sound smart? Or what if they don't agree with what I'm saying? Or like all these thoughts start running through your head to basically put yourself down and you look at all these other people that are out there crushing it, doing what you want to be doing. And you're like, well, how am I supposed to be like that? Like Danny's got a podcast already and he's crushing it. Like if I get into a pocket, I'm not going to create a podcast as good as Danny. So why, why would I do that? And it kind of, we, it's easy to kind of talk ourselves down because of that. When to me it's something that I battled with as well. Like I said, getting in front of the video was terrifying to me because I wasn't happy with quality, the content I felt like, well, other people are doing better content and it held me back. But I soon realized that a lot of the things that we are critical of ourselves on no one will even notice. And. One of the biggest things that I kind of had to overcome with the podcast is like, okay, well, people are going to hear this. If I don't sound intelligent, why are they going to listen to me? And it's a common thought, but. I think we all think that like right when we launched a podcast where like, kind of psyching ourselves out, that there's going to be like a million listeners on day one and everyone's going to hear it. And everyone's going to be like, oh my gosh, I can't believe you did that podcast. That was terrible. And after you actually launched the podcast, it's like, dang it. I need to get more listeners. How do I get more listeners? I can't get any listeners. So it's, it's weird that we kind of psych ourselves out of something that's like not realistic at the time. You know what I mean?
Danny: Yeah. And it always reminds me, um, that, that three is like, if you're a public speaker, for example, and you're nervous about going up on stage and you're told, well, just picture the audience naked or in their underwear and you'll be fine. But then you think, well, yeah, but the majority of them are going to look about it than I do in my underwear. And I've got even more issues and problems with, it's always something like you said, that that puts us off. I feel, especially for podcasts as a few, we get so caught up in the, behind the scenes stuff. Uh, the tech that's needed. Tell us notice I had the downloads to market and all that stuff, as opposed to getting our ideas out there and Nan Caney grown it from there.
Nick: Yeah, absolutely. And that's something like, so I don't have a huge audience by any means, but. I have listeners that will contact me and get in touch with me and give me feedback on the episode. And some of them, like they do tune in every single week and they're like, oh my gosh, like this episode was so gold. Like I was taking notes the entire time. This episode was going like that feeling of even just getting the feedback and like helping one person feel so cool. You're like, wow. My content did have an impact. Even if it was one person or 10 people or a million people, like your content that you're creating can have an impact. And likely if you're not finding like growth in the show, you're just not in front of the right people yet. But eventually the right people are going to find you and they're going to want the content that you have to share. And
Danny: that ties me to a question about task actually, Bo uh, another guest, um, Alex San Philipo, um, who's, he's the founder of a couple of tech issue, uh, tech platforms, but I know a pod much, um, is one of them. And he was speaking in that episode about focusing on problems before ideas. That as podcasters, we're probably guilty of this a lot, which was just mentioned where we have a great idea. We launched a new show, but then wonder why the listeners on that. And, and often it's because we didn't have a problem to answer with the show before launching now, obviously with your show and your topic and your guests, you have what the problem is for your listeners and you and your guests can bring the solution with the conversations and the examples that your guests share is launching. Or this is. Doing something before you have a solution for the problems, that's something that you've been gelling often. And how did you change that mindset?
Nick: Oh, absolutely. I still do that. I get so excited and I think this is really common too, with people who are starting their own business. You get so excited about it, you get excited about launching, coming out with it, where you just start pushing it out and you don't take time to really think about it. And I actually just went through this a couple months ago. Um, I'm in the process of launching an e-commerce business right now. And. I had this idea. I didn't really do a whole lot of research, like just enough to kind of know what I wanted to do and just started going like gung ho right at it. And after I had pretty much the entire website built, I have product, I have inventory sitting in my room right now. I realized that. There were other competitors in the space that I would be overshadowed by greatly. And I had to kind of rethink my messaging and my branding and my actual target audience throughout this whole business. Like the, the products that I'm selling. Can still be sold that I didn't lose money on the inventory, like buying that upfront. But I had to spend the last couple of months actually reshaping what that business model is actually going to look like, who I'm going to be targeting, how I'm going to actually message, like, get my message out to them. And. It sent me back quite a bit. I'm still, I think within the next month or two, I should be launched and ready to go. But I had planned to have this thing launch back last August and had I just done the research upfront. I would have saved myself a whole lot of time of going and redoing everything basically.
Danny: And do you think that's, cause obviously you'd mentioned that you're still, I think you're still fully employed at the moment and this is something you're aiming towards to be full-time. Yeah, that is correct. So do you feel that maybe the, um, like obviously, as you mentioned, as the research had been, that it would have, would have been a lot quicker for sure. But do you find that obviously you you're kind of limited as well because there's only so many hours that you currently have on a day to try get the stuff you need to do to move to this entrepreneurial lifestyle.
Nick: Yeah, I think that definitely plays a factor in it, for sure. Um, I know it's, it's never easy to be working a nine to five job. Well, also trying to build something on the side, like I said, there's a, like you said, there's only so many hours in the day, so how do you kind of divvy that up? The big thing is really trying to focus on the things that matter. And this is something I'm guilty of too. I get caught up in the little things, like kind of more of the busy work, like the social media marketing and like that kind of stuff where I don't spend enough time on say, editing my podcasts or building out the website on my e-commerce business. Like there's so many factors that. Can help push me along and get me there faster, but I kind of get sidetracked and derailed by some of these little things that really don't matter right now. So I think that the biggest thing to try to overcome that as really pinpoint, like, what can I do right now? That's going to get me one step closer to my goal, whether that's leaving the nine to five or just creating additional income for yourself, like, what is the one thing I can do right now? That's going to get me one step closer or have an impact on that. And I, I
Danny: know I I've heard from a lot of entrepreneurs that mentioned. That you need at least say six to seven revenue streams to make everything because if one goes away, then you're still covered by the other six, for example. But if you get that these different revenue streams in these different, um, opportunities that can help that process as well, where you can afford. To take the time away and step away from the 95 and build up what you're trying to build is is that something you're aiming towards as well with the e-commerce and the podcasts and anything else that you may have going on?
Nick: Yeah, that's my goal is to try to be as diversified as possible. That is manageable. Um, but I also realize that it's not something that I can completely do on my own. Right now with where I'm at. I know I have to kind of struggle by myself for right now until I get to a good point where I can start outsourcing or hiring and bringing in more. Um, but I know to get to the point that I want to be at and have multiple businesses and multiple revenue streams coming in, I'm going to have to bring in some kind of help. And I know it's going to be a, a tough thing to do what I've been doing. Everything myself for so long. Um, like kind of preparing myself and hyping myself up for that moment, because I know I'm going to have a hard time just like handing something over to somebody, but it is essential if you want to really grow and expand, because you can only do so much as one person.
Danny: Exactly. And I think, um, I mean, as a podcast that you know yourself, we, we do a lot of this stuff ourselves on the backend. So editing record and research and marketing, et cetera. To grow, even though you don't really want it handed off that there comes a point where you're going to have to hand it off to say, okay, this person's bachelor, that margin than I am, or this person's a quicker editor and a more effective editor than I am. And I think Lacy, you don't want to hand it off, but at some stage you do realize that has
Nick: to be the next step. I actually, I interviewed, I think it was max board. This. On my show. And we were kind of talking about that, like the hiring people, bringing them into your business to kind of like eliminate yourself from the job or the business. And as soon as he was able to hire help, he hired part-time help. And as soon as he could afford to hire them full time, he hired him. Full-time and every step of the growth process. When he bring in more money, he'd hire someone to do whatever he's currently working on, but knows it can do a better just like what you were saying, bringing in someone who can do a better job than you can. So he's like social media is not my thing. So what I do, I hired a social media manager because they crush it on social media. They love doing social media and they're going to do a way better job than I can, especially when I'm spread across however many other things that I'm focused. And he just kept slowly firing himself as the way he put it from his own positions in his business until his business is fully self-sustaining right now without him even being there.
Danny: No, it was pretty cool. And yeah, that's, that's. Aware that I'd love to Realty to go that route. For sure. I know your podcast, it covers several topics, but that I'll all the guests, for example, are connected to each other via entrepreneurship and a story behind their goals or what they've done so far. And I was curious, do you have a particular fear? And to your gas, to, or even the topic that the guest spoke about. And if he did, I don't want to put you on the spot and say, all the other guests want as good as this one. That's not, not what I'm trying to say there. Um, but do you have a particular flavor and if so, why that particular interview or charter?
Nick: Yeah. Th there are a couple that come to mind. Um, one of them was. I think it's episode 36 and it was with pat Flynn. I'm not sure if you're familiar with pat or not. Um, that was. Just from like a personal standpoint, like that was such a, an amazing experience because I've looked up to pat for, I don't know how many years and kind of going back to what we were talking about before, like the podcasting being a way to open up doors and opportunities that otherwise wouldn't be there. I never would have been able to interview pat had I not had a podcast. And six months after I had launched the show, I had pat on my show and it was like such a surreal experience. Cause I've watched his videos, I've listened to his podcasts. And when he called into the, the like Riverside chat and he showed up, there was like, holy cow, like, this is real. Like he's actually sitting in front of me to talk to me right now. Um, but then I guess in terms of like content, like obviously. Enjoy the interview. We covered some great topics on that, but just recently I had an interview. His name is Ken Atard and he is a mindset coach. And that episode just absolutely blew me away the way that he. Was talking about our minds and how we think and how the way we think is actually limiting ourselves to a insane degree was so fascinating to me. And he actually brought up, he said, I think it was like 95% of the thoughts you have today were the same thoughts you had yesterday. So, if you are having bad thoughts or negative thoughts, or you feel down on yourself because you're struggling and you just can't seem to figure it out, if you're having those thoughts today, chances are, you're going to have those thoughts again, tomorrow. If you have those thoughts again, tomorrow, you're going to have them the next day and so on and so on and so on. So we really got into like, talking about how to retrain your brain in your mind, to focus and make things. It's not all bad. Yes. You encounter some struggles, but you have to focus on the good and retrain yourself to become more aware of the good things that are happening around you and not get so consumed by the negative that episode. Like I left that interview and I was like, holy cow, like that was, I need to sit for a second and just think about that because it just completely blew my mind, but he was completely right.
Danny: I'll have to listen to that one. That signs as somewhat, I listened to a podcast by Jim quick, um, and read some of his books and it, he talks about a similar thing where that the main set is all about the results or can they have a huge effect on the results you're trying to achieve versus what your actual achieve. And so that sounds like a D and I can tell just by listening to your reaction there, you know, after that, so it sounds like a really fascinating, absolutely.
Nick: Yeah, it was, I was pretty blown away. I did not expect it to go that way. And it, it went that way.
Danny: No, obviously you're still a pretty young guy. Um, but you've already led a fairly busy life and continue to do so. Um, I know that you mentioned that you travel with your wife, family and your two Shiba Inu dogs as a tool and as a chaotic. Yep. Kaia nailed it all. I thought about a check and was excited. Hey, get a name strong, especially for, you know, our four babies. Um, so with the, the, the traveling that you do and with the, the adventures of your life and the. How you switch off and you take that experience. What impact has this had around your thinking on what a successful life looks like? Cause obviously you mentioned there's the corporate side and everybody thinks about the nine to five corporate and what success looks like, but it looks like you've got a very definite vision for what success should look like for you and your family up your wife and the dogs.
Nick: Yeah, the, um, this is, I always liked this question because it's battle success is different for everybody. So what success looks like for me might look completely different for you or for any of the listeners here. And to me, I was always turned off by the fact that a nine to five job you kind of, you don't have any control. You, you can't determine how much you're going to make. That's figured out for you. You can negotiate obviously, but there's pretty much a limit on what you can do your time. So if you want to take vacation or you just want to take an extended weekend or whatever, like that's all got to get approved. Like you have no control over what you do, how much you make when you do it. And that just completely turned me off to the whole nine to five mindset or the nine to five path. And for, so for me, success is being able to. Focus on things that I want to be focusing on. So like the podcast, I absolutely love the podcast. I love getting on interviews, talking with people, the editing I can probably do without that would probably be something that ended up outsourcing, but that's something that I can see myself. I'm putting time and effort into something that I'm building of my own. I'm not building someone else's dream essentially. And then having the freedom of time to be able to. Go where I want. When I want, if I want to record on the road, I can record on the road. If I want to be at home in my office, I can be at home in my office, but I'm not. Being told like you are going to sit in your office from Monday through Friday, eight hours a day at minimum, and then you can enjoy the rest of your weekend. So to me, it's the, the freedom and the control. If I can get that, that to me would be success.
Danny: And I, I liked the way you prefaced that as well, that it's different for everybody, because some people do really enjoy having the security of you like of the know that there's something for them. Nine to five, Monday, Friday, and they're going to get paid for it. It's a, it's a very different approach for entrepreneurs, obviously. So I, I liked the fact that you prefaced that there can be depending on what your vision
Nick: of success looks like. Yeah. And like, I never, I, every time I kind of get on a particular, I get fired up about the whole leaving the nine to five thing. So I always have to like, kind of dial it back and be like, if you are working a nine to five and you truly enjoy what you do. You're golden. You have the security you're doing what you love to do. And like, why change that? For me, it was a little different because I was doing the nine to five, like, yes, it was giving me the financial freedom that I was, that I'm looking for. But at the same time, it, it took away something that was very important to me. And that was my time. And it's not doing something that I'm super passionate about. So. If I'd say, if you can find something that you're passionate about and it's in a nine to five setting, like more power to you, like you got it nailed down, you got to figure it out. If you can't figure that out or find that in the nine five setting, then maybe taking a look at what you can do in the entrepreneur space or what you can build yourself is a better route for.
Danny: And that brings me to my next question actually, which, um, you're sure, obviously it's been around for two and a half years now and it offers so many different examples of what can be done. You know, if you do want to step away from the nine to five and, and do something that you're passionate about that you've been thinking about, but haven't quite got round to it yet, for whatever reason. After two and a half years. And obviously you've dabbled with video a little bit, but it's primarily audio at the moment. I was wondering what your goals are for the future of the nine five podcasts. What's what's next for the show?
Nick: Um, as far as the show goes, um, I definitely obviously want to grow a larger audience with it. I want to attract more people and be able to help more people with the show. That's kind of the first and foremost deal, I guess. I really want to be able to reach more people is kinda my, my hope and wish for the show, because I have gotten feedback from several people that get a lot of value from it. And I don't think I'm doing enough on the marketing side to get it in front of new eyeballs and guest podcasting is actually going to be one of the big things that I focus on in 2022 in getting in front of more audiences, talking more about my experiences and the stories. Great information that the guests on my show have been sharing, just because I think there's a lot of great information out there. And there's a lot of amazing stories and we're all used to hearing the headlines. We're used to hearing the Jeff Bezos or Elon Musk made another billion dollars or whatever, but you don't hear about the, the silent entrepreneurs that are making a killing and living the life that they want to make. And like just no one talks about them because they're not. A big name like that, but they are living the exact life that I want to live. And I want to show people that it's not just the big names. It's not just the headlines. Like those, aren't the only people that can be happy and live a life that they want to live. You just have to know where to look, I guess. So my, my goal is in 2022, not only to monetize. Not even the show. I don't even think I making money from the show was a big aspiration. If it comes, it comes but monetizing my business as a whole. And then just getting my stories, my episodes, and my interviews out there to more people I think is my biggest.
Danny: So Nick, I really appreciate a chat this afternoon and I, I could easily sit here for another 40 minutes an hour. Maybe we'll have to have a, like a revisit halfway into next year. Seeing how your, your plans for 20 to 2022 have gone for anybody that wants to check out the podcast or connect with you online, where's the best place for them to find. Yeah,
Nick: absolutely. Uh, first off, thanks for again for bringing me on. I have been enjoying this so much for, for anybody listening to the show right now, make sure you go give Danny a five star review, give podcast or stories. A five star review. It means a lot, and it goes a long way. Absolutely. Um, if you want to get in contact with me or listen to some of the episodes that I have out, you can find me on Twitter or Instagram at nine, five free is the handle and it's all spelled out. So it gets kind of funny. So it's N I N E F I V E F R E E. And then if you want to actually go to the website where I have all of the episodes of the podcast, you can go to nine, five podcast.com. And once again, that's all spelled out.
Danny: And for anybody that's listening to this on a favorite podcast app, I'll be sure to drop the links over to next website and social channels. And I have the show notes. So if you listen on your podcast addict or whatever you use to listen, make sure to check out the show notes as always, and all the links will be there. So again, Nick, I real Fliescher tainted and sharing your story and looking forward to seeing where you go next year with the name five podcast.
Nick: Absolutely, man, thank you so much for having me on it's. It's been a blast.