Blair: All right, ladies and gentlemen, before we introduce our guest, speaking for myself, ever since the Biden administration came into office, other than the Ohio train derailment boondoggle, I've noticed a distinct lack of follow up reporting on major disasters that occur here and around the world. I mean, there's been oil finery explosions, more derailments. The largest chicken farm in the US burned to the ground in Minnesota, causing massive egg shortage. These should have been major news stories, but now nothing. My contention that these events are caused by Echo terror order and that is why it's not being reported. Add to this recently the Maui fires caused both by brazen incompetence by government officials and laws preventing firemen from the use of water because of, quote, due to equity concerns about the poor not having enough unquote. Our guest today is Matthew Eric. He is the co founder of the Rising Tide Foundation and he's the editor in chief of the Canadian Patriot Review. Hello Matthew, you there? Hello Blair.
Matthew: Hello Martin. Hello Matthew.
Blair: All right, the reason I asked you on Today, Martin, is because I saw this article a month or so ago, but it was originally, I think in May it was posted to The Last American Vagabond, which is called The Roots of Modern Echoterorism from MKUltra and the Unabomber to Maurice Strong and Yuval Harari. All right, and in that article you state, quote, that modern day Malthusians claim that humanity's primary problem is climate change and overpopulation, which apparently can only be tackled by radically reducing energy use, food production and national sovereignty. Unquote. So what do they have in store for us then? I guess it's one quick question and who is Mark Carney?
Matthew: Mark Carney is known as the eco warrior of central bankers. A Goldman Sachs investment banker who rose to prominence becoming the Governor of the bank of Canada for a period from 2008 till 2013. Then he went on to hire things in the City of London, becoming the Governor of the bank of England, the head of the bank of International Settlements branch that oversaw the regulation of international derivatives. And if anybody has looked into derivatives, they should be aware that this is the weapon of mass destruction that has been built into the financial system over the course of the past three decades as the time bomb that's been set to burst. These are purely fictitious insurance, what Alan Greenspan called creative financial instruments. So the idea that you could gamble on non existent entities and then insure these either bundles of debt that you then insure and then gamble upon the price on the futures or spot markets of what these nonexistent unpayable bundled entities of assets would be worth which are just illegitimately created debts out of thin air. Whether subprime mortgages, collateralized debt obligations, other things. So this has now come to a point where 35 years ago they didn't really exist. 1992 there was about 2 trillion of them by the year 2000, there was about $70 trillion worth of derivatives. Today, it's about $1.5 quadrillion. So as one could see, that Mark Carney in his time overseeing the international regulation. And he worked very closely with another technocrat named Mario Dragi at that bureau, the Financial Stability Board. He didn't really do his job. He oversaw the growth of this time bomb to possibly double what it was before he took the job, to the point that today it's about 40 times the world GDP. And that's what's going to blow. That's what is blowing. That's what's designed to take down the world financial system. So his assignment has been this, but he's also an ideological Malthusian. As you pointed out, the Malthusian ideology is really what people need to understand has been at the heart of the worst genocides, whether in Ireland in the 1850s, whether in India over the course of 20 controlled famines overseen by the British Empire. Malthus was the official sort of high priest of the British Empire who came out with a mathematical model for population control in 1799 in his Essay on population. And he taught the British East India company managers and economists. So he wasn't like just an ivory tower theoretician, and his theories were proven wrong. In the 19th century, he believed that the world could only cap max 1 billion. And his formula for foreseeing the future and acting preventatively on future population crises, which was used by the managers of the City of London and the British East India Company, was based on this stupid formula that presumes that human population growth is always geometric, whereas agriculture is always arithmetic, resulting in a crisis. At some point, you could extrapolate into the future. And that gives the tools for social engineers to act now to create wars, famine, plague, whatever else, to keep the population down and fighting as an unfortunate necessary obligation for staying in alignment with what they perceive to be or demand to be natural law. So this was proven wrong because human beings actually are creatures who are endowed with creative reason and can make discoveries that are nonlinear into the laws of the universe. And this also has an artistic aspect which allows us to supersede and override our limits to growth. So we always have caring capacities, just like other animals do. Except, unlike other animals, our caring capacity is variable, based upon our obedience to our ability to make discoveries and be happy and create greater rates of progress, live longer, sustain more people with less effort. That's called a moral way of doing things. Or our unwillingness to make discoveries and apply new discoveries in the form of new technologies which result in making the ability to support people smaller and smaller, which is what the Malthusians kind of do as a Pygmalian effect. So that Mark Carney is an inductee or a devotee of this ideology which came to prominence over the dead bodies of people like john F. Kennedy, Bobby Kennedy, Martin Luther King in the you had the malthusian class took real power with Henry Kissinger, who was a malthusian. He wrote tracts calling for population control around the world in his NSSM 200, Zabigni Brzinski, David Rockefeller, all of them are calling for global depopulation around new computer modeling technologies that were coming online in the 1970s. The Club of Rome was a big one and this is what drove the World Economic Forum's creation. One of Henry Kissinger's students, Klaus Schwab, was assigned the role of creating this new forum that Mark Carney is a trustee of. And the idea was to induce society under the veil of capitalism to destroy itself from within to create a crisis that would be so unbearable and so traumatic that people would then accept a new set of values. Kind of the same way that the Germans accepted a new set of values after the Weimar hyperinflation was artificially created in the 1920s. And then Hitler's banker Yelmal Shocked was deployed from the bank of England in 1923 to offer people these new shiny renton marks that came with new rules. As long as they given their wheelbarrows full of useless fikes marks to get.
Blair: A loaf of bread.
Matthew: That's the same sort of thing that they've been planning today with central bank digital currencies tied to the idea of shutting down industrial civilization with a green New Deal, green forms of CBDCs and other things that are tied to lessening human impact on the environment. Windmill, solar panels are useful bug eating. You'll be rewarded for that, get more credits. And that's what Mark Carney has been.
Blair: Also, what about what does King Charles II have to do with any of this? I thought he was just the one.
Matthew: Of most well, King Charles II.
Blair: Go ahead.
Matthew: Well, he's carrying on the legacy of his father, Prince Philip. And King Charles is the president of the UK World Wildlife Fund still to this very day that was founded. It's an organization founded by Prince Berenhard and Prince Philip back in 1961 along with Julian Huxley, the then president of the British Eugenic Society. That trio founded the World Wildlife Fund originally as a way to usher in a new paradigm of think small, think beyond growth. And basically it's a cover for feudalism around the idea of hugging trees and stopping pollution. And of course, everyone can agree we shouldn't pollute, but these guys don't really care about that. Now, King Charles II is a longtime friend and ally of Klaus Schwab. He brought online several World Economic Forum Davos programs including Business in the Environment or Business in the Community, a network of businesses to pushing for the transition towards a green economy. The central bankers or what's it called, the oh, I'm forgetting it. There's a variety of projects. Anyways, as somebody who's big into this.
Blair: So one of the things that startled me in your article was that there's actually a film out called, quote, how to Blow Up a Pipeline. Is that like a recruitment tool or what kind of absurdity is that?
Matthew: Yeah, it's a recruitment tool. It's a fictional account of a book that was also a bestseller, promoted in all the major bookstores by Andres Malm, published in 2021, actually called how to Blow Up a Pipeline. And this is a Hollywood rendition of the film or of the book that involves portraying these basically what are ecoterrorists about seven or eight young, disenfranchised, alienated young people who have obviously been processed through a woke Marxist education and have been induced to become haters of industrial civilization. And the idea is they're portrayed as these romantic rebels, these revolutionaries against an evil Borg like system called human civilization and they're trying to blow up a pipeline and they're falling in love with each other. And yeah, the idea is it's supposed to normalize this type of activity, which in the course of the paper, as I'm sure we're going to talk about, there's been an effort to create sort of a North American European variation of a theme which has been already developed in the Middle East over decades. In the case of the Middle East, the CIA, as we know, has been cultivating and radicalizing different groupings of young men of the Islamic faith especially. This really exploded, no pun intended, in the late 70s, early 80s, with the CIA funding of radicalizing madrasas throughout Pakistan, afghanistan, as part of what created Al Qaeda as proxies to fight the Soviets and suck the Soviets into this unwinnable quagmire in the 80s in Afghanistan. Now, that grouping which became then Al Qaeda, Boko Haram, all these other variations of that never ceased being assets for US intelligence and British intelligence who have always been there with white helmets, other things on the ground in Syria, working with Libyan, the Libyan Islamic Fighters Group as assets to overthrow governments we don't like. So the variation of the there there's not too many white useful idiot Muslims in North America so much. But there are nihilistic existentialists who have been trained in a radicalizing university system to think that the worst thing that human beings have ever done. That one. We are a cancer by nature. The best thing you could do for a cancer is try to kill it. And there's a lot of teachers who have been installed to create cells within various universities across the transatlantic. And for those students who showcase a certain talent and exuberance and enthusiasm, they're inducted into special programs which, as far as I could see and as you alluded to the massive trail of train derailments spilling toxic waste pipelines blowing up power stations, attacked fires, mysterious fires all over Canada, which began, really, about a week after I published that article and California and other things. I think that, like you said, there's partially a certain amount of incompetence. Some of it has to do with neglect. We did neglect our infrastructure over the course of 50 years while we turned our economy into a speculative, debt based bubble that had no connection to reality. So there is a certain amount of incompetence, but at the same time, there does seem to be a certain human agency behind this on a variety of levels. And I think that there's enough evidence that these groups of young ecoterrorists have been deployed and are being used as below grounders to do their part in the destruction of civilization, while the above grounders who share the same worldview, ultimately in the same view of mankind as like Mark Carney, Maurice Strong, Prince Philip, Prince Charles who all are misanthropic oligarchs, who despise humanity, they share a similar paradigm as those angry young arsonists. Yeah, from below.
Blair: I doubt if any very many young people have heard of the Una bomber. How is he still relevant today in his manifesto?
Matthew: Well, he recently died. I think he might have committed suicide in his supermax jail cell.
Blair: It's been a while, but I don't remember when.
Matthew: It's been about a month and a half. And he got his manifesto published?
Blair: Yes, that's right.
Matthew: In a newspaper. Yeah. Yes, he did. The Unabomber is a fellow, a prodigy mathematician who studied at Harvard in the late 50s called Theodore Kaczynski. Yes, kaczynski was a young guy who I don't know exactly know what happened to him, but he found himself in an MKUltra CIA program at Harvard, overseen by Henry A. Murray, who worked very closely with Sidney Gottlieb and also with Timothy Leary and Aldous Huxley. And out of Harvard, they had several MKUltra programs. Many people were turned into human guinea pigs during under MKUltra, which is where we saw the innovation from the military industrial complex of things like LSD 25, which was innovated and then brought into our world from this grouping. Silosybeans DMT. All of this originated from the CIA and military industrial laboratories that wanted to figure out how can you change human nature? That was their objective. And how can you depattern the human brain and then reconstruct human beings? Afresh, like a computer programmer would turn off and turn on a program or a software or wipe a hard drive clean. That's how they sort of modeled the human condition as a binary computer that a programmer could just sort of reset, hence great reset. So drugs played a very important role in that program. And when he was about 17 or so, he found himself for two years under this MKUltra program going through shock therapy, other forms of trauma, abuse, variety of drugs, I'm sure. Anyway, we don't know the details because the CIA destroyed all of the files, the boxes and boxes of records and recordings of what they were doing to this guy.
Blair: Convenient.
Matthew: Kaczynski what we do know is that his life became very weird. He ended up living in a cabin. He was a little bit too radical to be maintained on the Harvard mathematics faculty. And he soon found himself trying to take the problem into his own hands as a vigilante of sorts. Yes, and the problem was what he identified as industrial civilization and science technology itself, which he believed had almost like a demonic evolutionary force unto itself, as he outlines in his 35,000 word essay published by the Wall Street Journal in 1995 on society and I think it's called Society and Technology and Its Future or something. And the way he addressed it, starting in the 70s, he began sending mail bombs or time bombs in packages to people who he perceived to be catalyzers for industrial scientific civilization. So CEOs, businessmen, people working in the scientific community would receive these packages and would find their faces blown up. I think he wounded about 30 or 40 people. He killed three or four. He tried to blow up a plane. But luckily that bomb didn't go off in 1978. And he basically, in 1995, made a condition. He put out a condition saying he'll stop killing people with these mailbox bombs if his essay were published. And the head of the FBI what's his name? Something Freed and Janet Reno, the secretary of State under Clinton, both directly forced the hand of The Wall Street Journal and New York Times to publish his full 35,000 word essay, still the Record, Guinness Book of World Records, all time, most selling issues, editions of the newspapers. And this turned him. It propelled his reputation from being a fringe psychopathic terrorist into a respectable philosopher who began to get taught in major universities. And in the course of my essay, I bring up a couple. But there's hundreds of sociologists, philosophy professors around North America and Europe who teach Kaczynski's theories, one of whom is this figure, David Scrabina, a professor at the University of Dearborn, Michigan, who co wrote a book with Kaczynski. He's also been a pen pal of Kaczynski, a devotee who called him the prophet and savior of humanity who's been teaching Kaczynski's works to years and years of his students and normalizing. Again, Kaczynski's theories that ultimately technology and this is the thing. This is where the fraud comes in. They have this view that technology is something you could treat independent of the human individual mind who makes technology happen. So that's the fallacy. And they say, oh, look at technology. They've got this stupid formula. It's crap. But basically they say, look, over time as technology can do nothing but advance, it causes the destruction of nature. So you have the destruction of nature always moving with technological advance and the enslavement of humanity also increasing. So human freedom in this formula was at a maximum before technology, when we were pure monkeys living in harmony with nature, in ignorance, without fire. And that's the pure good. It's a variation of the Rousseau noble savage.
Blair: I see.
Matthew: And they're like, that was the perfect time. And then every moment since fire has been more unnatural and we've been more enslaved by a tyrannical class. And so many of these guys don't like the great reset. They don't like the use of mRNA experimental technology. They don't like the idea of creating central bank digital currencies, which they recognize, david Scurbina recognizes. All of this is designed to use technology to enslave us under a fourth industrial revolution. So it sounds very attractive for a lot of people within the resistance who are aware that we're being manipulated by these central bankers who do want to use technology to enslave us. That's true. But the problem here, it becomes that they ultimately, one, don't recognize that the oligarchy didn't never caused imperialists, never caused technological improvement. Technological improvement was always caused by creative people. When you look at Benjamin Franklin, when you look at the writings of people who made the creative discoveries, steve Jobs, everybody, they are not imperialists.
Blair: No.
Matthew: The oligarchy, what they can do is subvert and take control and then pervert what has been created by the good. The evil can't create. The evil can just pervert the good and try to make it its own.
Blair: Let's jump into that.
Matthew: These guys don't see that differentiation.
Blair: No.
Matthew: And thus they see that the only chance we have is to either adapt and become like an Elon musk transhumanist, or Yuval harari and become a house slave for the higher elites as being a priest of transhumanism. Or we must resist and go to war with technology itself and become like global eco anarchists today at war and decentralizing ourselves into local survivalist communities, like modeling ourselves on the Amish or something. Okay, so it's ultimately a no win situation. It's a double bind. As Gregory Bateson and Henry A. Murray, who trained and programmed Ted Kaczynski in the they made the point. This is the double bind. You create false choices for people, both of them will bring them into the exact same place. And that's what you want as a social engineer.
Blair: All right, well, we touched on, I think, people around the world, and especially here in America, people have awakened to, uh, what I call the davos crowd and how fraudulent they are or what their ultimate aim is, which is a good thing. So touch on who and we talked about Klaus Schwab, who is the head of the World Economic Forum, which apparently wants to destroy economics. Not to be flippant about it, but obviously just briefly talk about the purpose of the world Economic forum. They talk about the great reset and go on, if you would, just a few minutes on that.
Matthew: Oh, yeah, sure. So this was created in some ways to try to co opt. It was created as an entity in 1971, as you pointed out by Schwab. Schwab also made a point that one of his mentors, beyond Kissinger, who trained Klaus at a CIA funded Harvard international program in 1966 to 68. But the other person that was the biggest influence, as Klaus Schwab himself says, and was a co founder of the World Economic Forum, was Maury Strong. Maury strong being another Canadian, just like Mark Carney. Unfortunately the British have a way of recruiting Canadians to do really bad things. I don't know how they do it, but Maury Strong was, you could say in many ways a godfather of the great Reset and the Green New Deal co founder Club of Rome. Somebody who worked with Prince Bernhardt I mentioned earlier prince Philip who created the World Wildlife Fund. Also co created this with Prince Berenhardt. The Bilderberger group. The founder of the Bilderberger Group, which was created in 1954 as a more elite organizing body that would meet annually very select list of inviteees. Never more than 200 people would be permitted and these would be people who would very much be in the know, so to speak, never permitted to be covered by the media. Now the Davos Organization is a lot less elite, admittedly and it's been turned into, I think more than it is. It was created as sort of a junior branch of the Bilderberger Group but it had a much wider invitation list. So its various meetings since 1971 involved anywhere between 2000 people representing politics, business, community people and of course there's layers within layers, right? There's circles within circles and so it was at various times a place where business deals occurred. It was an efficient way to do networking, to sign deals, rub shoulders. And so there's that element of it, but then there's the other element of it, which was as sort of a junior branch of the bilderberger group, whereby the special clubs within the club would be set up to try to nudge capitalism towards becoming its own enemy. And this is where the idea of organizing a green economy basically I mentioned that there's false opposites right here's. The way that we've been played since 1971, we've been told either you are a radical liberalizer deregulator of the economy who worships money at all costs, whose only purpose is to maximize returns for shareholders without any consideration of the moral impact of your activity. Hence the growth of like Monsanto, the mergers and acquisitions of the 80s especially that were made possible by the age of massive deregulation as Friedman and Von Hayek's economics became normalized in the late seventy s and especially under thaterism and Reaganomics. So that mass stripping of national sovereignty, of having any influence over banking or economic affairs allowed for this massive all of these Bilderberger Group entities to create what, you know, a steering committee member of the Bilderberger Group had called the World Corporation. And the idea was to create a form of socialism. As Bobby Kennedy Jr. Recently said, it's a form of socialism for the uber rich and a form of radical, virulent, cold hearted capitalism for the poor that would see the destruction of small and medium enterprises, small and mom and pop shops. The lifeblood of western civilization was entrepreneurialism. Well, yes, small and medium enterprises were the key and that was crushed in the done by design. And trilaterals like Paul Volcker was early on calling for what was known as the controlled disintegration of society as he was jacking up interest rates to 20% or more from 78 all the way to 81. That was done in order to ensure that only those walmarts and multinational cargill, Archel, Daniels, Midlands, Monsantos would be able to afford those types of constrictions while those regular entrepreneurs would be crushed. So that wealth transfer was really done, again by design and always under the logic of shareholder value. We have to maximize profit. And that's where the normalization of junk bond trading, which became derivatives, was also brought in by Paul Volcker's, the guy who followed him, Alan Greenspan. And the idea was to turn capitalism from a viable productive process, as it was for most of America's experience, into a time bomb. And then we were told, well, that's destructive because look at the as you allow this, look at what we clear cut the Amazon rainforest, 20% of the Amazon rainforest is shut down by just turning lumber into money. And look at all the destruction we did to the environment. So you could say, well, oh, see, it's the fault of capitalism. And the very same capitalists who were playing that game were also saying, well, the solution is a new type of capitalism tied to virtue. And that virtue would be the elimination, the reduction of the carbon footprints. We're going to illegalize, we're going to paint a villainous image on carbon itself, something all human beings blow out when we breathe, right? That's food for plants. We're going to call that the villain and we're going to associate it through computer models with temperature changes which in reality no connection. No connection. And then we're going to say by getting people to assume these two variables go together and one carbon dioxide causes the other temperature in a thing we'll call the greenhouse effect, which is true, there is a greenhouse effect, but to say carbon causes temperature is bull. The fact is, temperature is what is being changed a lot. It's called the weather. And one of the principal drivers is the sun and the various cycles of the sun that modulates the cosmic rays that come into the earth's atmosphere. That then seed clouds that create cloud coverage. And when there's more clouds, because there's often more cosmic rays, as proven by Heinrich Svensmark, a Danish climate scientist. In 2008, or actually earlier, he proved this more cloud coverage means less ambient heat entering into the atmosphere and thus because it's going to be reflected back out into space and thus you'll get cooling or when there's less cosmic rays coming in due to increased solar activity. Because there's a greater magnetic field around the sun when there's more solar activity, that means that that magnetic field is going to block out cosmic rays from coming into the inner part of our solar system resulting in less cosmic rays, less cloud seeding, less clouds, more heating. And so that's actually what you find is driving the weather process. And as a consequence, you'll find that there will be more or less CO2 released by oceans and other things as an effect of the heating caused by the sun and cosmic rays. So that's the sleight of hand that these computer models permitted, these Club of Rome computer modeling and getting everybody to think that they could only know reality by looking through this filter of controlled computer models. And then who controls the data sets that's permitted into the models? And who controls the programming that reads and extrapolates the data sets into the future? Well, that's the high priests. That's the modern priesthood that Mark Carney and Maury Strong brought online with things like the IPCC UN's intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change, created by Maury Strong. Right. Which then manages they also did this with COVID as far as using the same models, with the same techniques to get us to believe that COVID is the scary, evil thing and we have to shut down civilization to stop the scary, evil projection of the future. The same thing that was being done under global warming.
Blair: We're coming up on the hard time that you mentioned, so I got one or two more questions that we can jump into. Who is Derek Jensen? And what is the Deep Green resistance? And then I definitely want to talk about your final the way you ended the article before we end.
Matthew: Okay. Derek Jensen is a professor. He's a founder of, as you pointed out, an organization set up in 2009 called the Deep Green Resistance out of California, but it's got branches in Europe, in Canada, and they've got a very interesting website I picked up on them back in 2011 for the first time. And I stopped thinking about them until the current array of arson and sabotage was something that I was trying to make sense of. And I was like, oh, wait a minute, decrease resistance. So you go to their website and they actually have an eco action plan where they've got literally hundreds of successful acts of terrorism against infrastructure with very rigorous and people can go to my article and look at their list on their website going back to the late 70s. Not all done by them, but they make a point. These are all activities that they applaud. They're trying to teach people how to do this. And they have promotional tools, videos on YouTube with their young idiot, useful idiot kids that have all been inducted into their agency, one of whom gives a little testimonial describing why they're so effective at asymmetrical warfare against civilization. And because they have ex military and ex intelligence operatives working for them and teaching them how to do what. They do. And he's like, this is so great. That's why we're so effective. Dumb kid, right? So, yeah, you have military intelligence overseeing these cells of eco anarchists. And so Derek Jensen is also a pen pal of Ted Kaczynski. He wrote hundreds of letters back and forth to Kaczynski in prison. Kaczynski's got a huge network of pen pals around the world that he maintained before he committed suicide about two months ago. And he's a bit of a cult leader. Ted Kaczynski is really sort of like a Charles Mansonite like cult leader who maintained a giant international network of devotees. And keep in mind, Charles Manson, who also died not that long ago in prison, also was an MKUltra operative. There's a book called Chaos the CIA and Charles Manson. Wow. Going through the CIA's control of Charles Manson himself, who was trained as a Scientologist, who was doing auditing while in prison, whose entire life was very much managed his drug use and drug promotion was very much overseen by a handler of the CIA. His members of his family tried committing a murder of Gerald Ford, who survived by a hair, which would have put Nelson Rockefeller into the presidency in the 70s. So Charles Manson as well, just like Ted Kaczynski, seemed to be guinea pigs who were always assets for this human laboratory experiment of creating new synthetic religions, synthetic cults. And Derek Jensen is a devotee and a disciple of Kaczynski.
Blair: All right, let me read this.
Matthew: Just like who?
Blair: Derek Jensen?
Matthew: Derek Jensen.
Blair: All right.
Matthew: Yeah.
Blair: I was encouraged by your summary statement, though, and I want to quote it for you. Quote the only way to break the bind is to change one's fundamental axioms and recognize that it isn't technology which is intrinsically good or evil. Nor is overpopulation a genuine problem. But rather it is our willingness to tolerate evil ideas shaping the behavior of technology and political systems that results in those systems turning fascist and collapsing into dark ages. End quote. Now, to me, I mean, both Martin and I, we hold that philosophy is the driver of humanity, good or bad. And I just really like that ending statement of yours. You want to got another, what, 30 seconds to extrapolate on that.
Matthew: Follow up for next time. You know how to talk, Matthew.
Blair: So that's good.
Matthew: Do a wrap up here. Yeah, no, I thank you, guys, and I'm so happy that you resonated, especially to the punchline at the end, because that's ultimately the only purpose I see in looking at this ugliness and putting the mind into this cesspool of disgusting weirdness is to figure out, well, what.
Blair: Are we have to figure?
Matthew: Yeah, we got to look at the ugly, but then in order to better appreciate the good.
Blair: Yes.
Matthew: And at the end of the day, the oligarchy has really been trying to sever us from the beautiful goodness that is human civilization and human nature under the condition that we abide by certain principles of conscience and reason both within and outside of us. And to the degree that we do that, we tap into our true happiness or true nature. We tap into powers of memory, of mind, of creative motion that we would not have otherwise had we adopted a more cynical worldview that maybe saw more toxic idea of human beings as worms or something destructive like a cancer. If that's your view of human nature, of which you yourself are a representative of, we're all humans, after all. Then your ability to tap into that type of creative optimism that all great scientists, all great artists, all great statesmen, like Thomas Moore, Erasmus, Plato I mean, Cicero, St. Augustine. Like all of the Helen Keller and Mary Curie. All of these great people, john F. Kennedy, Martin Luther King, like all of these great souls who were able to tap into this well of of truth and then act accordingly to that sense of a divine spark that they wanted to protect and cultivate within them. We lose that and then we act accordingly. We sort of like act into this shadow ugliness that we have had shaping now our identity. We start acting in accordance with that in some way and then we end up like either John Savage or Mustafa Mon from Aldous Huxley's Brave New World. I also wove that in as a theme that this is what Aldous Huxley, who also worked with Henry Murray, with Timothy Leary to try to aldous Huxley was not just a commentator, he was participating with Julian Huxley, his brother, who was creating the World Wildlife Fund. Aldous Huxley had just a different assignment in that game plan of creating that type of template for a transhumanist world order of a caste system with a managerial elite above represented by the figure of Mustafa Mond. And the closest thing to a noble human figure within his book is this figure, John Savage, who is effectively Derek Jensen. John Savage is the template for Ted Kaczynski.
Blair: Wow.
Matthew: Of the person who despises that which Mustafa Mon represents as a scientific manager right, of the slave society, but who doesn't have the awareness to possibly refute why that's wrong or why that's not necessary. And the best thing he could do is just rage against it and ultimately commit suicide at the end of the day. And that's the end of the book of Brave New World, which is designed to crush the minds and the hearts of young people in high schools who are forced to read that book and it forever shapes their idea. So then they become more inclined to become either an elite, like a yuval harari or one of these poor kids.
Blair: Recruited by listen, Matthew, it's been a lot of fun. Where can people find you on the web?
Matthew: They can buy my books on Canadianpatriot.org or Rise and Tiefoundation Net, which I manage with my wife as a more educational, cultural, nonprofit. Last thing substack, Matthewerrett, substac.com is I put out stuff every day there's paid and free. So that's that's probably the best ways to get my stuff.
Blair: All right, ladies and gentlemen. Yeah. Our guest today has been Matthew Eric, the Canadian Patriot Review, I think. Is that correct? A post? Anyway, that's it. Matthew, thanks for manning the foxhole with us today.
Matthew: My pleasure. Thank you.
Blair: Take care.