Lovella: Quick Bluey question to start us off. What is the Bluey family's last name?
Steve: Oh, okay. That is the Healer family. Correct. Welcome to Kids vs. Parents, the family trivia battle with four questions for the kids and four tougher ones for the parents. I'm Steve.
Lovella: And I'm Lovella. Today, we're playing Bluey Trivia because we're right in the middle of our Disney month. This episode has been suggested by Hallie and Lauren from Queensland, Australia.
Steve: Thanks, Hallie and Lauren. We're excited to play Bluey.
Lovella: Yes, we are.
Steve: There were a few other Bluey suggestions, I think, too, on Spotify as well. We had some too. So, highly requested show. We have done a Bluey episode before.
Lovella: Yes, we did Guess the Quote.
Steve: Guess the Quote very early on in our stage. So, if you really, really like your Bluey, go back and listen to that one. Today's prize for the winner, they get control of the dance mode button.
Lovella: What?
Steve: That's right. So when they press it, the loser has to dance for 10 seconds, no matter where they are. Oh, oh, oh, oh. You could do it like they do in the episode when crossing the street or you could do it in the shopping center or something funny.
Lovella: Oh, wow.
Steve: Make somebody get really embarrassed.
Lovella: Well, if you lose, Dad, I'm going to make it somewhere really embarrassing.
Steve: And just so you know, I'm going to dance really close to you so you get really embarrassed.
Lovella: But I'm going to run away. Okay.
Steve: All right. Well, who should go first today, Lovella?
Lovella: How about the kids?
Steve: I think that's a great idea. Kids, you're up first with some Bluey trivia. Here we go. Okay, kids, Bluey question number one. What is Bandit's job?
Lovella: Oh, he works with bones.
Steve: He works with bones. Who's bones?
Lovella: Dog bones.
Steve: Oh, dog bones. He works with dog bones.
Lovella: I think he's like, what are they called? Archaeologist or something?
Steve: Yeah.
Lovella: Is he an archaeologist?
Steve: That is correct. Yes. He is an archaeologist. All right. Well done, Lovella. First on the board. I kind of went with a little bit of a harder one too to start off with. So well done. All right. Question number two. What item gives the kids freezing powers?
Lovella: so you remember this episode oh i do i do i do yeah um it's the xylophone magic xylophone
Steve: correct well done nice one all right two on the board all right here we go question number three Name Bluey and Bingo's cousins
Lovella: Cousins? Oh, that's easy. Muffin and socks
Steve: Well done. Good job. You are correct Of course Alright, here we go. Last question. I've got to try and stump you here. Come on What is the name of the episode where Bingo dreams through space?
Lovella: Dreams through space.
Steve: What's the title of the episode?
Lovella: Oh, I know that episode, Sleepy Time?
Steve: You are correct. Yes! All right.
Lovella: Let's go.
Steve: You cannot stop me. I can't stop you. Uh-uh. Well done. All right. Okay. I got a long road ahead of me to compete with you on Bluey Trivia. Oh, yeah. Okay. So, parents, you're up next. I hope you can remember Bluey better than the kids do.
Lovella: I don't know. Us kids have got it pretty good.
Steve: We'll find out.
Lovella: All right, parents. Here we go. Question number one. What year did Bluey premiere in Australia?
Steve: Oh, man.
Lovella: It's not too hard because it has to be in the 2000s.
Steve: Yes, it does have to be. You give me some hints. I think I knew that. All right. Okay. It was shortly before COVID. So I'm going to say, was it 2019 or 2018 before COVID? Because it took off in COVID, right? Everyone was watching Bluey.
Lovella: Yeah.
Steve: Lockdown.
Lovella: Yeah. Because like it was the perfect kids show.
Steve: Yeah. I'm going to say, I'm going to guess 2018. I feel like it was late. I'm going to say late 2018. Are you sure? No, I'm not sure, but I'm guessing.
Lovella: Okay. You are correct.
Steve: Yes. Nice. Nice. Because I feel like it just needed a little bit to catch on. Like it took off globally in 2020, but I feel like it must have been in Australia pretty early. Yes. Before it really took off.
Lovella: Yes.
Steve: Nice.
Lovella: All right. Question number two. What is Chili's job?
Steve: oh okay oh you got me so I gave you bandits job chili is um it's at the airport she is she works at the airport she's like the the security at the airport.
Lovella: What is that called?
Steve: Oh, like the, like, customs. Customs, a customs officer at the airport. Security at the airport. Come on. That's it, right?
Lovella: I guess correct. She is airport security.
Steve: Yeah. I said security at the airport.
Lovella: Yeah. All right.
Steve: Nice.
Lovella: All right.
Steve: She's a sniffer dog.
Lovella: Yeah.
Steve: But a sniff out for anybody doing anything naughty.
Lovella: All right. Question number three. What is Bluey's middle name?
Steve: What? Bluey has a middle name?
Lovella: Yeah.
Steve: Okay. It is mentioned. It is? It is definitely mentioned in a couple episodes.
Lovella: I'm sure it is.
Steve: I'm sure it is mentioned. I have no idea. trouble like how you would like say to a kid say something something yeah yeah yeah okay um so bluey healer bluey bluey it's going to be something dog related maybe bluey bluey fido
Lovella: bluey fido oh my bluey fido healer bluey yeah why don't you just say it once think of some names
Steve: and say it with the whole thing and see if it sounds good okay um that's another dog related
Lovella: name. Maybe it's not dog related. Maybe this is a normal person. Yeah, maybe it's a normal person
Steve: name. It's a middle name. Girl name. So she's a girl. So Bluey Elizabeth. Bluey Elizabeth. That sound right? Is that your... Bluey Elizabeth Healer. Bluey Carol Healer. Bluey... Oh man,
Lovella: I'm just watching you struggling. Bluey Bernadette Healer. Bernadette? Yeah, I'm going to go Bernadette. That's my answer. Bernadette? Okay. You obviously know you're wrong. I'm going for alliteration. So you are incorrect.
Steve: Of course I am.
Lovella: Obviously.
Steve: Yeah, obviously.
Lovella: Her middle name is Bluey Christine Healer.
Steve: Oh, Christine.
Lovella: I don't think that's very dog-like, do you?
Steve: No, it's not.
Lovella: No, it's not.
Steve: That's right. It's a cute name. Okay.
Lovella: All right. Here we go. Last question. Who created Bluey?
Steve: as in the name the person like yeah the person who created oh that is um joe brum b-r-u-m I think. Double M maybe? Joe Brum. You are correct. Yes. Good job. I think I've seen that at the credits enough to know that one. Nice. All right. So let's do a score check, Lovella. What did you get?
Lovella: I got four out of four and you got three out of four.
Steve: Okay. So I'm just behind here. So I need this bonus question round to take the win because I don't want to be doing dance mode. So bonus question. We have one question both teams can answer. First one to buzz in gets the points. It'll be two points this question's worth. If you get it wrong though, the points go to the other team. No. So don't do that. So don't buzz in if you're not sure. Don't give the points away. All right. I will read the bonus question. Here we go. I don't know the answer to this. Bonus question. Here we go. What game do Bluey and Bingo play with a balloon? Buzz. You beat me.
Lovella: It's really easy. It is Keepy Upy.
Steve: Correct.
Lovella: Yeah.
Steve: Of course it is. Yes. What a fun game to play. They play some great games. They do.
Lovella: They are so creative.
Steve: They do play some great games.
Lovella: They're so creative than I am.
Steve: Not me. I'm just as creative as Bandit. Right? I'm just the perfect father. I am the same quality as Bandit. He's not. Right? Yeah. I'm such a good dad. He's lower.
Lovella: Lower on the pyramid.
Steve: I'm so good at playing all those games just like Bandit does.
Lovella: All right, Dad, wrap it up. You know that this is not true.
Steve: Well, congratulations, Lovella. Congratulations, kids, if you won in the car. Congratulations, parents, if you won in the car. You get to do dance mode for the loser. So when are you going to pull that out on me, Lovella?
Lovella: I don't know. Somewhere where there's a lot of people.
Steve: Okay.
Lovella: And you're in the center of everything.
Steve: Just so you know, the only dance move I know is the spring clock. So you're going to get the sprinkler no matter what.
Lovella: Whatever.
Steve: Maybe the worm. Oh, I know. I'm not trying to pull the worm out.
Lovella: Okay, guys, this is what I'm going to do. We're going to go to Disneyland. Perfect, because this is our Disney theme.
Steve: Okay.
Lovella: And you're going to go in like the Main Street area.
Steve: Oh, okay. And then you're going to go right in the middle.
Lovella: I'm going to be in a shop and I'm going to press dance mode
Steve: and you're just going to be doing the sprinkler
Lovella: and I will be nowhere near. So no one will suspect that I'm your daughter.
Steve: Got it. Perfect. Sounds like a plan. Well done. All right. Thanks for playing Bluey Trivia. It's been part of our Disney month. And speaking about Disney, we are actually going to go and see Toy Story 5 this week. We're all so excited. That's kind of why we did Disney Month. I know. We're so pumped for Toy Story 5. We do have another Disney episode later in the week. We've got Disney TV shows coming. But then we're going to close out the month with a Toy Story trivia to celebrate.
Lovella: Woo!
Steve: That's so fun. We're so very, very excited.
Lovella: So hit follow. So when these episodes drop, they're at the top of your queue.
Steve: We'll see you next time on Kids vs. Parents.
Lovella: Bye.
Steve: Bye.