Steve: All right, a quick four-word plot question to start us off. Which Disney TV show is this? Mouse Friends Help Everyone.
Lovella: Ooh, Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.
Steve: You got it. That's right.
Lovella: Welcome to Kids Are His Parents, the family trivia battle with four questions for the kids and four tougher ones for the parents. I'm Lovella.
Steve: And I'm Steve. Today, we're continuing our Disney month by playing Guess the Plot, Disney TV show edition. Lovella, do you watch a lot of Disney TV shows?
Lovella: I do.
Steve: Disney Channel? Yeah. I don't think I've watched any of them, so I'm not going to be doing very well on this one. How Guess the Plot works is we're going to give you four cryptic clues to try and guess the plot of a TV show. And these are all Disney themed TV shows. And today, Lovella, you have brought in a special guest to help you with Disney TV shows. Who is it?
Lovella: My sister, Bonnie. Hello.
Steve: Hi, Bonnie. Welcome to the show.
Bonnie: Thank you.
Steve: Now, have you watched a lot of Disney TV shows?
Bonnie: Yes.
Steve: You have?
Bonnie: I've watched a few.
Steve: Okay, great. Great. All right. So I'm looking like the underdog here in this episode. We'll see how the parents do. Lovella, what is our prize today?
Lovella: Our prize today is the winner gets to pick the snack for the next family movie night.
Steve: Oh, yum. Any ideas what you guys will pick? Favorite snack? Favorite movie snack, Bonnie?
Bonnie: Maybe like Doritos or Oreos.
Steve: Okay. What about you, Bonnie?
Bonnie: Maybe Lays or Doritos. I like Doritos too.
Steve: Wonderful. All right, here we go. Parents, you're up first, I think, in this round, right? Yep. All right, let's do this, parents. Get it over and done with. Here we go.
Lovella: All right, plot number one. Kid lives double life.
Steve: kid lives double life um is this uh hannah montana because she is i think this is hannah Montana. She doesn't want to be known as being the big superstar. She wants to live a different life.
Bonnie: That's my guess. Hannah Montana. That is correct. Yes. Good job. Nice. Good. All right. You like that series, girls? I love it. I haven't watched the series. I've only watched the movie. I'm like
Steve: halfway through the series right now. Oh, good. There we go. All right. All right. Plot number two.
Bonnie: Students stage school musicals.
Steve: students stage school musicals i mean high school musical is my only guess that's a movie what's the TV show called? Oh, I don't know what the name of the TV show is. Is it High School Musical? I'm just going to say High School Musical. That's incorrect. Oh. It's called High School Musical, The Musical, The Series. Okay. What's it called? High School Musical, The Musical, The Series. Okay. Right. You give me any points for that? I got High School Musical. No. No? Bonnie, Come on.
Bonnie: No way.
Steve: No? You're not more lenient than Lovella, right? I thought you were much nicer than Lovella.
Bonnie: Sometimes I am.
Steve: But not today?
Bonnie: No, I'm not feeling like it.
Steve: Ah, okay.
Bonnie: All right.
Steve: All right.
Bonnie: Moving on.
Steve: Give me plot number three.
Lovella: Plot number three. Kids create impossible machines.
Steve: kids create impossible machines um i don't know about this one um what is i don't know I've got no idea. Is it a cartoon? An animated show? Maybe? It's probably an animated show because that's how they do Impossible Machines. And they just make it animated. I don't know. I really don't know.
Lovella: The correct answer was Phineas and Ferb.
Steve: Oh, yes. Milo loves that series.
Lovella: He does.
Steve: I haven't watched any of it yet, though.
Bonnie: Me neither.
Steve: Okay. Phineas and Ferb. Great. Okay.
Bonnie: Last plot. Teamwork defeats reoccurring villains.
Steve: Teamwork defeats reoccurring villains. Okay, wait, is there a series around the Descendants? Is that a TV series around the Descendants, Bonnie?
Bonnie: I can't say.
Steve: Come on, Bonnie. Is there a Descendants TV series?
Bonnie: No, I'm not saying.
Steve: There is a Descendants TV series. Is it called The Descendants? It probably not. It's probably called The Descendants Who Descend Upon Descending. I don' know. I don't really know The Descendants. I'm going say The Descendants.
Lovella: You are incorrect.
Steve: Of course I am.
Lovella: It is not Descendants at all.
Steve: No?
Lovella: It is Spidey and his amazing friends.
Steve: Oh, right. Yes.
Lovella: Get it now. That's Spidey.
Steve: Yes. What was it again?
Lovella: Spidey and his amazing friends. Teamwork defeats reoccurring villains.
Steve: Oh, yeah, right. Because they keep coming back. Yeah. They never die. The villains just keep coming back every episode. They never die. Yep. All right. You stumped me on most of those. I think the High School Musical, I should have got that one. except I don't know the name of the TV series.
Lovella: It's the musical The Series.
Steve: Right.
Lovella: It's not that hard.
Steve: It is that hard. Okay. Well, I didn't do very well. Parents, I hope you did better today. Kids, it's you're up next. Lovella, Bonnie, how do you think you're going to do in this one?
Bonnie: Maybe okay. Maybe.
Steve: I don't know. Are you going to do better than me though?
Bonnie: Yes. I think so.
Steve: All right. Here we go, kids. You're up. Disney TV plots. Plot number one. Twins discover weird mysteries.
Lovella: Well, I only have one guess. I feel like it'd be Liv and Maddie, but I don't understand the weird mysteries part.
Steve: You don't understand the weird mysteries? Twins. Maybe there's another series that doesn't have...
Bonnie: What other things have twins? The Parent Trap? Is there a series for that? No. Twins.
Steve: Twins.
Lovella: I haven't like watched a bunch of Disney Channel movies or TV series.
Bonnie: The other few series I've watched, they don't have twins.
Steve: Okay. So does Liv and Maddie solve mysteries?
Bonnie: Not really. I mean, it's like.
Steve: Okay.
Bonnie: Sometimes they do.
Steve: What guess? Do you want to have that as the guess or?
Bonnie: Let's just. do live and maddie but i don't know but weird mysteries think about that i feel like that wouldn't be a uh animated oh you feel like it's animated yeah i don't think it's live action you think it's animated weird mysteries okay well what do you think what's another animated one with twins in it i don't know i think i'm just gonna go with live and maddie though okay live
Steve: and maddie's your answer yeah we know what's wrong you are incorrect what is it the answer is Gravity Falls.
Bonnie: Oh, I've never seen that. I didn't know they were twins. Yeah. I've seen like people wearing shirts and hats for them, but I didn't know they were twins.
Steve: Okay, well, I stumped you on the first one. Good. All right. Plot number two. Hotel becomes giant playground.
Bonnie: Hotel?
Steve: Hotel becomes giant playground.
Bonnie: What else? What has a hotel?
Steve: Is there one that's set in a hotel?
Bonnie: I don't think these are easy. Have we watched these?
Steve: I don't think you've watched this one.
Bonnie: A hotel. Let's see. I don't know. I'm thinking of like kids that turn a hotel into a fun house or something. That's what I've got in my head. I don't.
Steve: Any guesses?
Bonnie: No, I don't think so.
Steve: Can't think of a TV show that's set in a hotel. in a hotel at all? No. No? No idea? No. All right. The answer was The Suite Life of Zack and Cody.
Bonnie: I've never heard of that. Heard or seen him.
Steve: You never heard of that one? It's a Disney show.
Bonnie: No.
Steve: It's definitely a Disney show.
Bonnie: We got to get these both right, Lovella. Yeah.
Steve: You do. All right. Here we go. Plot number three. Princess Learns Royal Manners.
Bonnie: what what princess learns royal manners royal manners oh my gosh no no no no this is sophia
Lovella: the first sophia the first sophia the first yes i got that yep you are correct yes i've only
Steve: watched like the first season. I've never watched that. Well, you got it. Well done. So feel the first. Nice. Let's go. Okay. Plot number four. The last plot, guys. Got to get this one to,
Bonnie: well, do you beat me with this one? What's the score? Yeah, you've got one. We've got one.
Steve: You've got one. So if we get this, we beat. All right, here we go. Plot number four. Jungle leader leads team.
Lovella: Jungle leader leads team.
Steve: Who is typically the king of the jungle?
Bonnie: A lion. Oh, oh, Lion God, Lion God, Lion God. Yep, Lion God. Yes.
Steve: You got it. Well done.
Lovella: I watched all of Lion God when I was like eight or nine. I want to It was really good Yeah I've watched it Definitely recommend If you are a Lion King Totally Like fan
Steve: Okay It's a good series is it That one Okay Well well done You beat me So you were a score of two And I was a score of one So we're going to move To our bonus Or tiebreaker round If it's a tie in your car You can use this To split the winners Otherwise this is Bonus question worth Two points Okay First team to answer Gets the bonus points Are you guys ready?
Bonnie: Oh yeah
Steve: You ready? Yeah Alright, here we go. I'm going to read the question out. Give me a chance to buzz in if I know it, okay? Don't buzz in too early.
Lovella: No, we're going to buzz in as early as we'd like.
Steve: Okay, I need to take a breath after I read the question out, okay? Before I can buzz. Alright, here we go. Bonus or tiebreaker plot. Stuffed animals visit clinic.
Lovella: Buzz.
Steve: Buzz.
Bonnie: Buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz, buzz.
Lovella: so easy
Steve: let's say it together Doc McStuffins
Lovella: Doc McStuffins
Steve: Doc McStuffins that is a good show
Lovella: I loved Doc McStuffins
Steve: oh my gosh
Lovella: I still do I mean I don't watch it anymore but like it's so good
Steve: so good I miss it well well done kids you win Disney TV show guess the plot challenge congratulations thank you that means you get to pick the next snack for movie night
Lovella: and I think because there's two of us we each get to pick
Steve: okay deal We'll give you both a snack. Go. Lovella, what's your snack?
Bonnie: Oreos.
Steve: Bonnie, what's your snack?
Bonnie: Doritos, I think.
Steve: All right. Oreos and Doritos together combined. I'm going to push them in a blender. Ew, gross.
Bonnie: And give you an Oreo Dorito milkshake.
Steve: By themselves. No, mixed up together. Thank you. Delicious. All right. Well, thanks for playing Kids vs. Parents today. Next week is our last Disney-themed episode, and it's a big one. And we're doing Toy Story Trivia.
Lovella: Now that we're near the end of our Disney series, we need more suggestions for topics.
Bonnie: So if you have something in mind, click the link in the show notes and we might feature your idea on a future episode.
Steve: Thanks for playing Kids vs. Parents. We'll see you next time.
Bonnie: Bye.